GIS & ASSET MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP- URISA CERTIFIED
Thursday, May 31, 2018– CSU Los Angeles
Friday, June 1, 2018– City of Escondido, City Hall
9am-3pm; Lunch is included
FREE for members; $30 to join SoCal URISA & attend
Spaced is limited to 30 people. Register now!
Workshop highlights will include:
- Where asset management comes from, how did it get started, what asset management is, and what asset management is NOT
- What is an “asset register”, HOW and WHY the GIS is an ideal asset register
- International trends in the use of GIS as the asset register
- Tabletop exercises including: Is your organization ready to start a GIS centric asset management journey?
- GIS as a platform on which to carry out asset management and to communicate asset management outcomes
After the session each GIS professional will leave with a binder of workshop materials to assist them in implementing best practices for Asset Management with GIS in their organization right away.