CalGIS 2019 will be celebrating a milestone 25th annual event with a return to it’s traditional spring schedule this April 8-10 in Fresno, California.
The conference will take place at the DoubleTree Hilton in Fresno, California. We’ll kick off with pre-event workshops and training, followed by keynote speakers, an abundance of breakout sessions, and a busy exhibit hall!
Please join your California GIS colleagues in Fresno for this special CalGIS 25th Anniversary Event!
Conference details, registration and submission instructions are available at: https://www.urisa.org/calgis
Presentation proposals are also invited for URISA’s GIS-Pro 2019 in New Orleans. Share your ideas, research, and lessons learned in these preliminary program tracks:
- GIS Leadership & Management
- Community Resiliency and Sustainability
- Social Justice and Equity Implications of GIS
- GIS Supporting Health and Human Services
- Data Management and Analysis
- Geospatial Technology Innovations
- Inspiring the Future of GIS and Education
Proposals are due on or before February 19. For details and an online submission form, visit www.gis-pro.org.